Suhagra: How does it work, Indications, Method of application and dosage, Advantages for ED treatment, Contraindications and side effects, Suhagra success stories
- 12 pills
- 20 pills
- 32 pills
- 60 pills
- 92 pills
- 120 pills
- 180 pills
Suhagra is one of the top Viagra analogues created to treat erectile dysfunction caused in men due to various reasons: age, diseases or medications intake.
The active ingredient of the drug is one of the PDE5 inhibitor (phosphodiesterase type 5) known for its unique properties, such as blood vessel walls relaxation. It allows enhanced blood flow in certain body parts, especially genitals, and provides men with opportunity to have strong and lost-lasting erections for normal sexual activity.
Other benefits and treatment effects of Suhagra are pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment as well as physical strength and endurance improvement – what is a nice addition to high-quality sexual intercourse.
Since active ingredients are the same in Viagra and Suhagra, the latter is considered one of the key competitors to the popular blue pill on the market of generic medications. Suhagra features the same or even better effectiveness and can be purchased at a lower price in comparison to Viagra.
Sexual activity is a vital part of healthy and happy relationship with your partner. How to improve it with the help of Suhagra, if there are any shortcomings of ED treatment with this drug, and how to select the most appropriate dosage – all this and a lot more we are going to discuss it this article.
Suhagra FAQ: all you wanted to know about this product
How do Suhagra ingredients work?
As it has the same ingredient as Viagra – Sildenafil Citrate, its action is the same. Suhagra helps to block the production of an enzyme to promote penis vessels relaxation and dilatation. Relaxed muscular walls of the vessels can let more blood in. It results in faster occurring, strong and stable erection that is necessary for successful sexual performance. Remember that drugs with Sildenafil and other PDE-5 inhibitors provide erection only as a response to sexual stimulation and arousal.
Who can take Suhagra?
Men suffering from weak erection, inability to have hard or sustainable erection and any other erectile dysfunction symptoms of various severity and occurring due to various reasons. Such symptoms are usually noticed in older men, but may occur due to several underlying conditions or because of taking antidepressants. Generally healthy men can try Suhagra to refresh their sexual relationship and have better quality sex. Therefore, Suhagra can be taken by men of any age (18+) and with no health contraindications to its use. Suhagra should not be taken by any women, including pregnant and breastfeeding. Keep away from children.
How to take Suhagra?
For ED treatment the drug should be taken on ‘when necessary’ basis – i.e. about 30-60 minutes prior to planned sexual intercourse. If Suhagra is used for pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment, then the treatment plan is prescribed by the doctor individually.
For ED treatment there are a few general recommendations to follow for best results:
- Never take more than 1 pill daily, regardless of the dosage;
- Be patient and take your time for a foreplay when waiting for Suhagra to start working – it doesn’t provide immediate effect right after intake;
- Too fatty foods may slow down Suhagra absorption and make you wait for the effect to appear a bit longer;
- Avoid combining Suhagra with alcohol in large amounts (over two portions);
- Always consult your physician, before you take any drugs including Suhagra;
- If you feel serious side effects (more on them below), see the doctor immediately.
What are Suhagra advantages for ED treatment?
- Suhagra is a high-quality generic drug that gained a lot of popularity worldwide. It provides fast and noticeable action; in most men it starts working in 30 minutes after intake.
- Certified medical ingredients used for eliminating ED symptoms, such as Sildenafil, offer guaranteed results in comparison to herbal male enhancement products with arguable efficacy.
- The effect lasts for a few hours after pill administration (up to 5 hours), so men can have sex a few times in this timeframe, if they want it.
- Although the med has contraindications, in most cases it is allowed and completely safe to use.
- Its price is a few times affordable in comparison to the price of brand Viagra.
- Suhagra can be safely and easily ordered at My Canadian Pharmacy online with fast shipping and a lot of bonuses.
- Suhagra can be ordered by US residents online as well.
- It is manufactured according to strict international pharmaceutical standards and has obtained multiple quality certificates – you get the quality you are used to for a lower price.
- Suhagra has fewer side effects in comparison to other medications for erectile dysfunction treatment.
- It can significantly improve your sexual performance and make you a lot more self-confident with the partner!
What are Suhagra contraindications and side effects?
In very rare cases you can experience allergy to Sildenafil Citrate (the main component of Suhagra). It is manifested in hives, swelling of the face or throat or difficulty breathing. In this case seek for immediate medical help and discontinue the use.
Most common side effects are harmless, but may cause some inconvenience:
- Flushing (redness of the face);
- Mild to medium headaches or dizziness;
- Visual distortions (blurred vision or blue vision);
- Stuffy or runny nose;
- Moderate muscle and joint pain;
- Upset stomach;
- Difficulty falling asleep.
Immediately seek medical aid, if after taking Suhagra you noticed:
- Any heart attack symptoms – chest pain or pain going up, nausea, irregular heartbeat and increased sweating;
- Sudden vision, ringing in the ears or hearing loss;
- Painful erections lasting for over 2-3 hours as they may be dangerous to penis tissues;
- Shortness of breath;
Always consult your physician before taking Suhagra 100 mg pill. Do not use the medication in the conditions including, but not limited to:
- If you take nitric oxide, nitrates or nitrites – this combination is extremely dangerous;
- If you suffer from chronic liver or kidney diseases;
- If you experienced a heart attack or a stroke less than 6 months before the pill administration;
- If you have inherited eye problems, for example retinal dystrophy or IRD or any type;
- If you suffer from hypotension – low blood pressure;
- If your healthcare provider recommends limiting intense sexual activities due to other health conditions.
Suhagra success stories
100 mg Suhagra helps me with super hard erection and best sex I had for the last 20 years. My wife says it feels as in early twenties.
I was prescribed Sildenafil Citrate to treat erectile dysfunction caused by antidepressants. I’m 27 and actually ED was a bit disappointment for me. I ordered Suhagra in 100 mg dosage, cut the pill in two pieces and take one when needed, the pill starts acting in 35 minutes for me and I can have great sex twice during the following 4-5 hours
I’m 51 and it’s difficult for me to maintain solid erections, especially when I’m tired after a long working day or we frequently switch positions during sex. I ordered a Viagra generic named Suhagra and it was a success. Rock hard erections and increased pleasure from sex for both of us. I would never think I appreciate generic Viagra as much. Suhagra is super effective, you can trust this brand
Suhagra gets a lot more positive than negative feedback from customers. The manufacturing company Cipla has gained brilliant reputation at the pharmaceutical market by delivering high-quality products at affordable prices. Suhagra has a great potency, because its main ingredient is used for erectile dysfunction for 20 years. However, it has some side effects, precautions and contraindications to consider. Carefully read the instructions and consult your doctor, if you have any questions regarding the medication.