How to use, How Assurans Tablet works, Missed Dose, Overdose and Side effects, Expert advice, Warnings for special conditions, Reviews and FAQ
- 10 pills
- 30 pills
- 60 pills
- 90 pills
- 120 pills
Assurans 20 MG Tablet unwinds the smooth muscles display in the mass of veins and aides in expanding the stream of blood in certain particular zones of the body. It is utilized for the treatment of erection issue and Pulmonary (hypertension of veins associating the lungs and the heart).
How to use Assurans Tablet
Take this medication in the measurements and span as prompted by your specialist. Gulp down it as an entire.
How Assurans Tablet works
Assurans 20mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitor. It unwinds or extends lung vessels when the circulatory strain in your lungs is too high.
Assurans Missed Dose
Take in misplaced measurements win out recall. It can be skipped in the event that it nearly time for the following booked measurement. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dosage regimen is settled.
Contact a specialist instantly if an overdose is suspected. You may require quick therapeutic consideration if the overdose is extreme.
Side effects of Assurans (20mg)
- Heart: Abnormal ECG, chest torment, AV square, heart failure, stroke, heart disappointment, low circulatory strain, poor blood supply, palpitation, postural hypotension, syncope, quick heart rate, cerebrovascular dying, heart assault, seeping from the lung, sudden cardiovascular demise.
- Central Nervous System: Headache, restlessness, shivering, wooziness, anomalous dreams, automatic development, diminished reflexes, melancholy, tangible misfortune, headache, extreme nerve torment, tiredness, tremor, vertigo, nervousness, seizure, seizure repeat, transitory memory misfortune.
- Skin: Flushing, redness of the skin, rash, contact dermatitis, scaling, herpes simplex, itching, skin ulcer, sweating, hives.
- Eye and ENT: Nose bleed, nasal congestion, stuffy nose, abnormal vision, cataract, inflammation of conjunctiva, dry eyes, ear pain, eye bleeding, eye pain, dilation of pupil, photophobia, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, bloodshot appearance, double vision, increased eye pressure, eye burning, redness of eye, retinal vascular disease or bleeding, temporary vision loss/decreased vision, impaired colour vision especially blue- green discrimination.
- Gastrointestinal: Upset stomach, diarrhea, gastric ulcer, dry mouth, difficulty in swallowing, inflammation of esophagus, inflammation of gum, rectal bleeding, sore throat, vomiting.
- Genitourinary: Urinary tract infection, abnormal ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, breast enlargement, genital edema, urinary frequency, urinary incontinence, blood in urine, painful erection, prolonged erection.
- Blood: Anemia, decrease in white blood cells.
- Liver: Abnormal Liver function tests .
- Metabolic: Edema, gout, increase in blood glucose, elevated sodium, uric acid level in blood, peripheral edema, thirst, unstable diabetes.
- Musculoskeletal: Muscle pain, joint pain, bone pain, myasthenia, tendon rupture, inflammation of the fluid-filled sheath.
- Respiratory: Difficulty in breathing, asthma, inflammation of bronchus, larynx, pharynx, increased cough, increased sputum.
- Miscellaneous: Elevated body temperature, abdominal pain, accidental falls, accidental injury, allergic reaction, chest pain, chills, face edema, pain, photosensitivity, shock.
Expert advice for Assurans Tablet
- Your doctor has prescribed this medicine to reduce the high blood pressure in your lungs (pulmonary hypertension).
- Assurans helps you exercise better and slows down the worsening changes in your physical condition.
- It causes dizziness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Do not use other medicines (nitrates or nitroglycerin) when taking Assurans as it could drop your blood pressure to a dangerous level.
- Do not take Assurans with other medicines of this class which may be indicated for treating other conditions such as erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Warnings for special conditions
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Breast-feeding – The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Hypotension – Consumption of Assurans 20 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- Other medications – Assurans 20 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
- Deformation of penis – Assurans 20 MG Tablet should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
- Prolonged and painful erection – Assurans 20 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
- Loss of hearing – Assurans 20 MG Tablet may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness. Contact your doctor immediately if such symptoms are observed.
- Loss of vision – Assurans 20 MG Tablet may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both the eyes. It may also cause an impairment in color differentiation capacity. It should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- Heart disease – Assurans 20 MG Tablet should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels. Use of this medicine is not recommended if your doctor has asked to not indulge in any sexual activity due to a risk of adverse effect on the heart.
- Surgery – Report the use of Assurans 20 MG Tablet before undergoing any surgery including dental procedures.
- Risk of side effects – The risk of side effects is increasingly high in smokers, elderly and people suffering from conditions of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels etc. Caution should be exercised in such cases. Some side effects like dizziness, numbness, nausea and pain could occur while having an intercourse after taking it. Report such instances to the doctor immediately.
- Pediatric use – Use of Assurans 20 MG Tablet is not recommended for people aged below 18 years. It can be used only if prescribed by a doctor.
Assurans Customer Reviews
Assurans 20 mg Tablet is an effective Tablet and I have used it.
I would recommend Assurans 20 mg Tablet because it inexpensive and works alright.
My doctor suggested me Assurans 20 mg Tablet and so far it has been okay.
Assurans Tablet - Frequently Asked Questions
Is Assurans Tablet safe to consume or apply when pregnant?
Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
Is Assurans Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
Can Assurans Tablet be used for penis erection and high blood pressure?
Yes, penis erection and high blood pressure are among the most common reported uses for Assurans Tablet. Please do not use Assurans Tablet for penis erection and high blood pressure without consulting first with your doctor. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as common uses for Assurans Tablet.
How long do I need to use Assurans Tablet before I see improvement of my conditions?
TabletWise.com website users have reported 2 weeks and 1 week as the most common time it takes before they saw improvements in their conditions. These times may not be reflective of what you may experience or how you should use this medicine. Please consult with your doctor to check how long do you need to use Assurans Tablet. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as time for effectiveness for Assurans Tablet.
At what frequency do I need to use Assurans Tablet?
TabletWise.com website users have reported once a day and thrice a day as the most common frequency of using Assurans Tablet. Please follow your doctor’s advice on how often you need to Assurans Tablet. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as frequency of using Assurans Tablet.
Should I consume Assurans Tablet empty stomach, before food or after food?
TabletWise.com website users have most commonly reported consuming Assurans Tablet after food. However, this may not be reflective of how you should consume this medicine. Please follow your doctor’s advice on how you should use this medicine. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as timing of using Assurans Tablet.
Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Assurans Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Assurans Tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?
Most medicines don’t come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, government’s categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body’s dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
Can it be stopped immediately or do I have to slowly ween off consumption?
Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.